Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarkatuhu
TRAVEL ITEMS RECOMMENDED FOR HAJ
- Notarized copies of your passport, in case your passport is lost
- Pilgrims arrival photo-ID Card, issued upon arrival to Jeddah. You should carry this ID Card at all times, better to have it around your neck
Ten passport size photographs for use by authorities for various ID cards and other documents and procedures
- Vaccination Record Book which will be given to us at Hajj Office
- Names and addresses of hotels you are staying in Makkah and Madinah. If you are lost, you can call them or get directions( It is must ....as once we forgot the route to over building in Mecca and it was really a nightmare but Allah subhanawatala made us reach the building safely
- Plastic/steel bracelet with the name, address and telephone number of your Group leader Establishment printed on it. Make sure you carry this bracelet at all times. In case you are lost or have an accident, this bracelet will let you get to the right people.
And for sure these things are for our safety .
- On departure Hajj committee of India will give us Saudi Riyals. We were four so the amount they gave us was sufficient but in case you need the currency better to carry some currency along with you and keep it very safely.