Thursday 27 March 2014

Hajj Journey

Assalamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarkatuhu

                        I am very glad to share my hajj journey details with you. May Allah subhanawtaala give chance to each and every muslim to do hajj in their life time. The day when my husband told me that we have to go for hajj I was really very excited and thankful to Allah for such a nice thought from my husband. I was much happy because I reverted to islam which was the first best thing then the Hajj.....The day our names were drawn by hajj committee of India we were very happy and little bit worried about the packing and other things but Allah subhhanawtala made this journey very easy. All thanks to Hajj committee of India I really appreciate the work they do for every Haji. in my next post I will discuss from the Day 1 how my journey was. Jazakallahkhair 

No comments:

Post a Comment